Hassonite itself is called Gomed, Hassonite Gomed is the gemstone of Rahu, this gemstone is worn for the auspicious effects of Rahu. Hassonite Gomed is available in color from light brown to dark brown.
Hassonite Gomed |The gemstone of Rahu grah
Gomed is the silicate salt of zirconium. A small amount of other rare mortises are also found in it. Gomed is available in almost all colors. It is most attractive in green, gold, yellow and dark colors. Apart from this, it is also available in brown, light brown, and sky colors. Its colorless distinction is used in place of diamond and is the most famous. It is also available in light sky color.
The properties of gems known as Gomed or Zircon are so different from each other that three distinctions have been made on the basis of their properties.
- High class
- Middle class
- Lower class
The hardness, relative density, optical characteristics, and thermal behavior of all three types of Gomed are different.
Place of attainment of Gomed Gemstone.
Gomed is found in abundance in cyanite rock. By the way, Gomed is not available in much quantity from one place. The largest Gomed gem ever found weighed 25 pounds.
Gomed gems obtained from Sri Lanka are the most beautiful. The colorless Gomed there is still famous as ‘Tura Diamond’. Earlier they were considered diamonds.
Beautiful red-colored Gomed with diamonds is found in the Kimberley mines of South Africa. Beautiful blue and blue-green gomed are also found in India and Sri Lanka. They have dichromatism, thus appear to be two colors purple and yellow.
Who should wear Gomed?
Wearing Gomed is said to be beneficial for the following persons.
- Wearing Gomed is beneficial for the people whose ascendant is Gemini, Libra, Aquarius, or Taurus.
- Wearing Gomed is beneficial for those horoscopes in which Rahu is situated in 1,4,7,10 or eleventh house.
- If Rahu is situated in the second, third, ninth, eleventh house of the birth chart, then wearing Gomed is considered beneficial.
- Wearing Gomed is beneficial if Rahu is situated in the sixth or eighth house of its zodiac (Gemini) in the birth chart.
- If Rahu is situated in its debilitated sign i.e. Sagittarius sign in the birth chart, then wearing Gomed is beneficial for the person.
- Wearing Gomed is beneficial for the people of Capricorn ascendant.
- If Rahu is the lord of the best house in the birth chart, it is visible from the Sun or with the Sun or is in Leo, then Gomed should be worn.
- Rahu is the major factor of politics, so people who are related to politics, or want to go into politics. Wearing Gomed is said to be very beneficial for them.
- If Rahu is situated with Venus and Mercury in the birth chart, then wearing Gomed is beneficial.
- According to some astrologers, Gomed is said to be beneficial for people who do gambling, betting, lottery, stock market, etc.
- Wearing Gomed is considered best for the advancement of advocacy, justice, state party, etc.
Read also: ब्लॉगिंग में अपना करियर कैसे बनाये
Wearing gomed in the Mahadasha of Rahu.
Rahu is a shadow planet, it does not have any sign of its own, if Rahu is situated in the ascendant, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, ninth, tenth, the eleventh house then wearing gomed in the Mahadasha of Rahu can be beneficial.
Gomed’s Uparatna (substitute gem)
Gomed is a cheap gem, so one should try not to wear ‘Uparatna’ instead of gomed. If gomed is not available due to any reason, then instead of it, you can wear a gomed colored stone.
Method of wearing gomed.
On Saturday, after getting the gomed gemstone in the ring of Ashtadhatu, worshiping the gomed gem according to the evening rituals, worshiping, should wear the ring of the gomed gemstone on the middle finger.
Weight of Gomed Gemstone.
The weight of the gomed should not be less than 6 carats.
‘ॐ रा राहवे नमः’ should be chanted 108 times.